Sunday 13 December 2009

Two mommies

Recently i was thinking to myself how it would be so lovely to have to mums; it would be absoloutely great to have people who really cared about me that would apprieciate who i am. I guess there is only one person who does truly apprieciate who i really am. I'm not even sure she does properly, but out of the many people i know this one girl just seems to get me more than the others. Maybe it's because we are both gay, maybe it's because we both want the same things out of life. Maybe it's because i understand you. What ever it is i really apprieciate the time you spend texting me, helping me. For letting me love you. even though it's not easy for either of us. Ofcourse i would absoloutely love it if you liked me the same way but... i guess thats just life right? Anyhow i dont think now, after all what i have felt for you, i could stop liking you all together. No matter what you did.

Bugger, im getting off track. See what you do to me!!! Anyway so two mommies: would be amazing and i have a great idea in my head of what and who they would be. Maybe Like bette and tina, but i think i'd like or more butch mommy maybe. :/ I just dont know. Anyway that's my little rant for the night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment