Thursday 25 February 2010

There's something about you...

Ok so im not really one for flirting or anything but look what you do to me! I mean i love it... I really, really love it and i think I really really love you. I have never felt this way about anyone before. No one else gives me those wonderful butterflies that me away to magical happy places where everything just feels right. Everything is wonderful and beautiful and perfect just like you are to me <3. I find it so so difficult to put it into words how much you actually mean to me. I know i wont to be with you all the time and spend every second of the day thinking about you and only you. You own the key to my lost little heart. Since i started talking to you my heart has slowly started to reapear and open out and feel happy things. I thankyou for that.

PS. Did i mention i love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment