Friday 2 October 2009

Auntie martine :')

Well marty what can i say. You made the first 10 years of my life. You were the beautiful one, but not in looks, your personality, your soul. When the angels came to pick you up i new you would stay with me even though you were far away, but you have come back. I can feel our presense. I never really believed in the whole coming back from the dead but you did it. You achieved what i thought impossible.

The wierd thing is marty you new didnt you. You new i was gonna be gay. Just like you. Thats why you left me the bracelet, and the letter and the love in my heart.

I hate to brake it to you, but noone misses you. They all think you were dirty, even ali! Shocked? I am. You made me so happy and i really really miss you. Now i write this blog and i cry, because i miss you, noone else does. I didnt even get to go to your funeral! But i was there. In my heart. And in yours. We both know that.

Lately I have been thinking about this other girl alot. She is rather beautiful, im sure you would agree. She doesnt know really how much i love her, Im sure i love her she says i will know when i am in love and im not now, but if this isnt love i dont know what is. Sometimes i think i love her more than family more than anyone.

Anyway i just thought i would write this so you know i do love you and i think about you!

LOVE YOU!

Ps: She really is beautiful and gorguess and beasty!

P.p.s i have a friend at school that says beasty! It reminded me soo much of you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment