Friday 9 October 2009

You learn something new everyday...

Well apparently you learn something new everyday so just to prove it right or wrong im gonna right mine on here. Here goes....

Today i learned...number 1

There are some very beautiful people out there, but not just looks, personality. I learned this today when i recieved that message from harlee.
I havnt even met the girl yet im telling her my secrets trusting her, she gave me her number, i know quite a lot about her to say ive talked to her on facbook like twice.
Anyway i can tell she is beautiful because she is so understanding easy to talk to and best of all lesbian ;) I do love a good lesbian, and she looks rather naice aswell;)

ps: i do learn more than just one thing but im not gonna tell you about algebra or spanish haha

No comments:

Post a Comment