Thursday 22 October 2009

Hurts like never before.

Just when i thought things were getting better for me. Parents stopped fighting, i stopped hurting myself, you started to like me. I completely mess things up. I make my parents mad at me for something i didnt even do, then i get called a cow and a bitch and a shit person by my very own mother! Then i like try and kill myself, dont ask, and i really top it all off by messing things up with well this girl lets just say. I guess ill just give this whole love thing a rest. I'll give you a rest. And i guess ill be giving myself a rest too.

You really dont know how much you hurrt me sometimes, without even meaning to. but either way i still love you, no matter what. And wether its love love or like a family i just dont know i havnt quite figured it out, i havent quite figured myself out.

I guess im writing this down because i know noone will read it.:

Before i die i want to:
Have a good friendship with you
I want to have at least kissed you, and you me, even if it was just once on the cheek
I want to be happy
And i want you to be happy
I guess there is more but my eyes are filled with tears and i cant see what im writing anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment